As we approach our Five Year Anniversary celebration I’m reminded of just how far the Diva Movement has come. When I started, I was thankful if 5 people showed up to one of our events. Now we SELL OUT EVENTS! Let me tell you, it was a process. The process was often painful, very uncomfortable and incredibly challenging. But it was worth it. I had to make a decision. I had to give up control and allow my purpose to unfold the way God intended. When I took the chains off of my purpose, the vision had an opportunity to grow.
This is what I learned throughout the process
- Think Big-In The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz,he says that the size of your success is determined by the size of your belief.
- Act-words without corresponding action means little. If you want more, you have to do more. You cannot wait until the conditions are perfect to act
- Surround yourself with big thinkers-spend time with people who think on a grand scale
- Get out of your own way-Often times we can be our worst critic. Stop second guessing your greatness and go for it!
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Too many times our first thought is
“What if it doesn’t work?”…but what if it does? If it doesn’t work the first time, try again.
I encourage you to take the limits off of your life. Allow the borders of your vision to expand. Remember-The only person who can stop you is YOU!