We all have the same 24 hours in the day. What we do with that time is entirely up to us. Life is busy and when you throw a side hustle into your schedule, your time can seem extremely limited after already working an 8+ hour shift, 5 days a week. You want to feel like you have control over your schedule and enough time to meet your goals and enjoy what you value the most.
Here are some Helpful Time Management Tips to help you manage and prioritize your time.
- Invent or Invest Time-we all only have 24 hours in the day. You will have to find time to work on your business. Either by waking up early or working late. Rethink weekends and vacations. You MUST Protect your time.
- Be fully present- at work and in your business-to avoid burnout and becoming overwhelmed
- Establish limits and boundaries-boundaries protect interference from family/friends during designated work times and vice versa
- Focus on being intentional with your time and prioritizing what’s important.
- How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Set your goals, identify your action steps .Take the pressure off of yourself-you can have it all just not at the same time
- Outsource and Automate-You should determine how much time you have to dedicate to your business outside of your day job and live a comfortable life. Once you hit that maximum number of hours, consider automating or outsourcing some things.
“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”